Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today Fuckin Blew

Today sucked so far, had to hide from her parents for like 5 hours in the morning while not being able to talk...real fun. She had to leave in order to get her parents out. So I go home and forgot my keys at her place. Had to go back and get them and rush back to be ready for work. So I have to work and its dead slow... I get out early at eight but still cant see Corrina cause she's at the skyjump place still and about to leave to Table mountain. Hung out with malcolm josh and joshs girls. which was alright, really just wanna be with Corrina. Cant text Corrina either idk why lol, I guess no reception. Anyway, I cant see this night getting any better. I'll edit this post later and update.

EDITED 4:57am

It got better, I can't believe my attitude earlier, that sounds like a funny ass day for the most part. Other than not being with her. Well we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and she tried the challenge, lol she got through THREE wings, I could barely do half of one, those bitches were HOT! Haha still hella proud of her though. I kinda felt clingy when I saw her but not my fault she's so amazing. Anywho I'm off to bed. I love you Corrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment