Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The past couple of days have been amazing, I feel like I've fallen in love with Corrina all over again. We haven't really done anything exciting but I just feel really close to her. I wanna spend the rest of my life with this girl. We are interested in a lot of the same things, we're both going to be successful members of society, we're gonna have awesome kids, and Idk about her but I'm going to be in love with her forever. I found out I got into EMT school, I already registered, I'm so excited, just one more step closer to spending forever with my soul mate.

I love you Corrina, I'm so glad we've met. You're such an amazing girl. I could never ask for a better partner, you're so supportive of me and make me feel like I can achieve anything, no girl has ever made me feel that way. You're my everything, You have no idea what you mean to me, I would do anything for you. I love you Corrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment